Are your Sundays stuck doing research and packed with vendor meetings? We think wedding planning should be fun. At the District Bliss couple social you can still have your Sunday Funday! On October 18 meet a curated group of wedding vendors and other couples in the DC area for happy hour AND brunch! Before we dish out the details we want you to know WHO is District Bliss and WHAT is a Couples Social?
District Bliss is founded by Sara + Sarah, the creative geniuses and hosts for DC’s newest wedding socials. These ladies bring the fun part of wedding planning with their vendor and couple socials. At this month’s couple social, the featured vendor who will be in attendance is Annapolis photographer, Hannah, owner of Hannah Lane Photography. Get ready to join couples and vendors at Circle Bistro and expect lots of laughing, good food, and drinks!
What is a Couples Social?
The District Bliss Couples Social is a wedding pressure free zone! The event will be filled with couples just like you – planning their weddings and wedding vendors who are ready to save the day! Skip the overwhelming questions about your wedding day and feeling like you need to make a decision on the spot, and instead enjoy each other’s company.
You don’t even need to worry about exchanging info because no one goes home empty handed! New friends, and a swag bag will keep you motivated when it’s time to get back to wedding planning.
Check out this couples social’s participating vendors:
- Circle Bistro: Venue & Catering
- Clarity and Class: Coordination + Event Design
- Ruby the Fox: Designer (event decor & swag bag gift contributor)
- Painted Palettes: Artwork, Design (RSVP gift, door prize contributor)
- Tiny Treasures: On-Site Child Care (swag bag contributor)
- Kendra Scott: Jewelry (door prize contributor)
- *Featured Vendor* (the only vendor actually in attendance): Hannah Lane Photography
See you on Sunday, October 18, 2015! Grab a ticket and your partner…District Bliss will be waiting by the drinks!