Who doesn’t love a THREE DAY WEEKEND? The idea of Labor Day was proposed as a holiday for workers – a day to recognize the achievement of hardworking Americans.
While weddings may not be recognized as holidays, weddings signify a labor of love and lifetime investment. Some people might say that weddings are inspired by their life’s work. When you’re planning your wedding, remember that when the big day finally arrives it’s ultimately a celebration of love with the ones you love. Enjoy the fruits of your labor this weekend!
INSPIRATION FROM OUR WEDDING MAVENS
- This monogramed wedding cake fits perfectly with the nautical wedding theme. So All-American!
- Pops of peach make this summer time themed wedding stand out.
- Packing your suitcase this weekend? Don’t you wish you had these sweet treats to take with you?
- Want a productive Labor Day Weekend? Why not check these things off your planning list.
- Labor of Love – Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg’s date is set for Labor Day Weekend!
- BRANGELINA – 9 years in the making. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Pitt!
- Lauren Conrad launches her paper crown bridesmaid dress collection!
- Young and in love, this Oregon couple get their fairy tale wedding.
- Would you brand your wedding day and solicit corporate sponsors to fund your wedding? #WedTech
Have a fun and save Labor Day weekend everyone!